Monday, September 6, 2010

IN LOVE WITH A MUSLIM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part1

This is something thats really on my heart considering I am considering marriage with a wonderful, handsome, intelligent, and devout Muslim man. He is always challenging me to better myself as well as encouraging my search for the truth. He always says that regardless of what I choose, he will support my decision and love me regardless because he loves the woman. My family(by blood) supports the idea of me finding true love, but my church family has spoke adamantly against it, spewing Bible verses at me left and right. I never understood how people can pass judgement the way they do and openly condemn something without full knowledge of the situation, or, better yet, with their house not being in order. Not once have I gotten a "seek God first" or a "pray about it." However, my Muslim friends jumped for joy and gave me their blessings. To make it better, they clarified that it wasnt because I was considering marrying a Muslim, but because in their words,"A blessed bond is simply that: Blessed. Who are we to tear down what Allah has built up."

No comments:

Post a Comment